By writing the bestselling Fibonacci Applications and Strategies for Traders, Robert Fischer has established himself as a leader among those who use Fibonacci principles in stock trading. In the book "New Fibonacci Trading Methods" Fischer, together with his son Jens Fischer, takes the next step, moving from the old Fibonacci trading methods, the ideas, rules and instruments of which were fixed on paper, to the use of computer graphics and calculation technologies and the use of new Fibonacci tools to trade the markets successfully. In stock market trading, it is important to know what to buy, but it is even more important to know when to buy. One of the best approaches to this is knowing how to accurately measure the yen and time signals. Now, this innovative book provides a powerful new arsenal of Fibonacci trading tools and software for identifying patterns, predicting swings, and countertrend moves - allowing you to maximize trade profitability. Whether you are trading stocks, futures or cash (Forex), New Fibonacci Trading Techniques will help you calculate key turning points in the markets, analyze market cycles, and make disciplined trading possible and profitable.
Basic principles of Elliott wave theory and Fibonacci ratios. Robert Fisher proposes a concept by exploring six geometric Fibonacci trading tools:
- Fibonacci summation series to capture the rhythm of annual market fluctuations;
- Corrections and extensions; trading in the direction of the main trend and against;
- FI-channels as indicators of market trend changes;
- PHI-ellipses to identify the basic factors of price movement;
- FI-spirals for identifying trend reversals in the market;
- Analysis of Fibonacci time targets - ratio 0.618; 1,000 and 1,618 for accurate prediction of the day, time and price, upon reaching which the trend will change its direction.
Download 5 Mb
Fischer's book Fibonacci Trading will help you calculate key turning points in the markets, analyze market cycles, and make disciplined trading possible and profitable.